Welcome to Academic Tutoring Services! We offer individualized in person and online tutoring options for current students and prospective KSU students. Our appointments are 50 minutes in duration with optional computers and resource materials. With over 30 courses taught, clients who utilize this service find our tutoring sessions to be beneficial to their academic success.
Introducing Satellite KSU Writing Center Services
Starting October 19, writing assistants will be available Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 -6 PM
Your writing assistant can help you . . .
- Move forward with your writing process—whether you
have a completed draft or are still trying to figure out how to get started.
- Focus your topic or hone your thesis.
- Review your assignment sheet and make a checklist to make sure you meet the assignment requirements.
- Organize your ideas into a coherent structure.
- Develop your ideas.
- Find strategies for addressing particular problems in a draft.
- Identify patterns of error in grammar, punctuation, or mechanics and learn ways to address them.
- Help identify resources you can use when your session is over.
Instructions for Online Tutoring Appointments
- Step 2: Students: Enter your name as you would like it to appear when you join the room
- Step 3: Students Click On: "Students Meet on Blackboard Collaborate"
Some of our talent! (From left to right, D.J., Akin, Edward, John, and Nnamdi)