Click Here to View the Spring 2014 Winners
The Book Subsidy Lottery Program offers Kennesaw State University commuter students exhibiting financial need a method to offset textbook expenses. With the cost of textbooks at an all time high, many students spend hundreds of dollars on books they will only use for a semester. Adult Learner Programs seeks to support and promote the student learning experience by providing funding to purchase the textbooks and supplies necessary for a successful college experience.
- 12 Awards Available for the Fall 2014 Semester
- $300.00 Awarded in the form of a KSU Bookstore Voucher
- Next ALP Book Subsidy Lottery will be held July 2014 for the Fall Semester
Lottery Criterion & Eligibility
- Must be 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- Must be a commuter student of KSU (not living in KSU Housing)
- Enrolled in 2nd Semester of KSU coursework
- Undergraduate students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours, Graduate students enrolled in at least 3 credit hours
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.5
- A current FAFSA on file indicating financial need
- You may win the ALP Book Subsidy Lottery a maximum of two times during your enrollment at KSU. (After winning 2 times, you may not reapply).