Drop-in Career Services Sessions
Adult Learner Programs offers Career Services Walk In Sessions, which will provide satellite Career Services Center resources such as resume & cover letter review, interviewing help, job search help, online career portfolio info, and OwlLink training. An academic professional from the Career Services Center will be in the Lifelong Learning Center once a month to help students on an informal individual basis.
Amanda Long, Assistant Director of Experiential Education, Career Services Center
All sessions will be held on Thursdays from 10:30 am - noon.
- January 9, 2014 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- February 6, 2014 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- March 6, 2014 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- April 17, 2014 from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Students should come with questions about:
- Career Services Events
- On-Campus Interviews
- Resume and Cover Letter help
- Experiential Education
- Career Library and Resource Guides
- Information on Career Expos
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Online Job Postings
- Online Career Portfolio
For more information about the Career Services Center, please consult their website at https://careerctr.kennesaw.edu/.