Click Here for Online Application
The ALP Childcare Subsidy Lottery Program was established to help KSU student parents offset a portion of childcare costs while attending college. The Childcare Subsidy Lottery is open to all currently enrolled Kennesaw State University students who are parents of a childcare aged individual.
- Open to all enrolled (at least part-time) Kennesaw State University students who are parents of a childcare aged individual.
- Application Available Monday, August 25, 2014
- Application Deadline Monday, September 15, 2014
- Winners Posted by Monday, September 29, 2014
- 12 Awards will be drawn this year (Winners will be awarded $700.00 in total for childcare for the year).
- $350.00 awarded in the Fall, $350.00 awarded in the Spring
- One entry per person, one winner per household or family - no multiple entries per person allowed.
- Winners in the Fall will be instructed to reapply in the Spring to confirm continued eligibility