WINGS Spring 2013 Reservation Deadline Extended until May 1
What is the WINGS Ceremony?
The WINGS Graduation Ceremony is held to offer you an opportunity to honor some of the people who supported you the most while you were attending college. Graduates will be seated with their guests at this special evening ceremony. During the ceremony, graduates will go to the stage and make a brief speech as the honorees stand at their table. Your photo, along with a narrative of your thanks, will provide your honored guests with public acknowledgement of your support through a PowerPoint presentation and event program.
The Spring WINGS Ceremony will be held Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:00 PM in KSU Center Room 400
How do I make a reservation?
- Fill out a WINGS Reservation Form and return to the Lifelong Learning Center, Room 261 in Carmichael Student Center. (Include guest names, 25 word narrative, and signed photo release form)
- Have your picture taken in the LLC
- Non-refundable fee for party reservation (Cash/Check-made payable to Kennesaw State University)
Graduate and 1-3 guests ........ $20
Graduate and 4 guests............$25
Graduate and 5 guests............$30
What do I need to know?
- You are required to attend the ceremony to receive certificates.
Exceptions will require that the graduate contact Mr. Todd Powell at email@example.com
- Your group dinner cover cost is $20 for three honorees, and $5 for each additional honoree, up to a total of 5 honorees. We will provide those honorees with certificates.
- You are responsible for inviting your guests.
- Each graduate will go to the stage to publicly thank their honored guests, who will be standing at their table. Please keep your thank you speech to no more than TWO minutes total, in order to keep the program at a reasonable length.
- Business casual dress is appropriate for the ceremony.
- Buffet dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m. and the program will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- A group photo of graduate & honorees will be taken, and sent via e-mail.
- After you have made a reservation, it is important that you
call 770-423-6701 if you are unable to attend.