|African American Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities:|
An Overview of Assessment Issues
- Introduction: Multiple Factors Impacting Assessment and Instruction
- Learning Left from Right
- Cognitive and Affective Assessment
- Linguistic Bias in Assessment
- Portfolio and Dynamic Assessment
- Collaboration, Consultation, and Cooperation
- Additional References
Editors: Noel Gregg, Ph.D.; Rebecca S. Curtis, M.S., CRC; Stacia F. Schmidt, B.A.
Produced by Learning Disabilities Research and Training Center, a collaborative program of the University of Georgia and Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, 1996.
Return to disAbled Student Services Resources