Letter From The Director
Location & Office Hours
Mission & Goals
MSRS Initiatives & Services
The C.E.O. Project
Cultural Awareness & Resource Center
KSU African American Male Initiative
Sources of Scholarship
P.E.O.P.L.E. Mentoring System
Making the Grade Workshop Series
MSRS Informational Mixer
KSU Multicultural Student Organizations
News & Publications
MSRS Fall 2010 Calendar (PDF)
Black History Celebration Calendar
Event Media Coverage
KSU Student Development Center
Kennesaw State African-American Male Student Success Survey
Number of Hours Completed:
Years of Attendance
Do You Have Children?:
Please identify university resources you have utilized in the past academic year (AY 2011-2012):
Cultural Awareness Resource Center
Student Success Services
Center for Student Leadership
Student Recreation & Wellness Center
Distinguished Black Gentlemen
Please indicate your perceptions that best reflect your attitude on the subject matter:
1. Leadership is a natural attribute.
2. Kennesaw State’s geographic location factored into my decision to attend.
3. I have meet with an academic advisor.
4. Attending college is linked to the financial aid received.
5. My professional network is well developed.
6. I am responsible for the next generation of African American males.
7. My civic engagement reflects a positive stewardship to my community.
8. The plight faced by African American male limits my opportunities for success.
9. If I am the only person of color in class I feel uncomfortable.
10. I can/do attend college without the assistance of financial aid.
11. As a leader, I am: (select all that applies):