SPRING / SUMMER / FALL 2013 GROUP PROJECTS
Each month VKSU will offer a group project that will be open to ten (10) interested KSU students. Transportation and lunch, if applicable, will be provided by VKSU. Students will be picked up and dropped off at the Carmichael Student Center the day of the event. The dates and times of the project will be determined by VKSU, but events will always be on a Saturday or Sunday. The length of the project will typically be between 4 to 6 hours.
December Group Projects - St. Francis Table (Registration opens November 25)
Welcome to Fall semester 2013!!!
We hope to see you all very soon!
- Help feed the homeless living in the Downtown Atlanta area.
- Volunteers will make sandwhiches and serve them to the homeless. Additionally, help make snack bags and distribute them as well.
- Saturday, December 7
- 6:15 am - 2:00 pm
- Particpants will get six (6) hours of volunteer credit, VKSU t-shirt, and complimentary dinner!
- Volunteers are asked to bring a donation with them to this event - package of lunch meat or package of slice cheese for the sandwiches!
- Waiver students can volunteer and still get credit for Fall 2013 semester!
For more information, please contact the VKSU office: VolunteerKSU@kennesaw.edu.