Please Note Policies that are Effective Summer 2012:
- Volunteers must register with VKSU prior to volunteering for any volunteer assignment.
- Volunteers can only volunteer at agencies and/or events that have been approved by VKSU prior to their start date.
- Agencies and/or events cannot be approved after you have you begun volunteering and/or completed your volunteer assignment.
- VKSU reserves the right to remove and/or add an agency and/or event at any time.
- All VKSU hours must be documented on a VKSU Service Verification Form that you obtain from the VKSU office prior to your volunteer activity.
- Letters, emails, faxes, and/or phone calls from the individual agencies will not be accepted.
- VKSU will not award volunteer credit to any volunteer who fails to follow these policies and procedures!
|KSU College of the Arts - Box Office||KSU Campus||Ushering at the Stillwell Theater & Bailey Performance Center. Show people were to sit, handle out programs, answer general questions.
|KSU Culinary & Hospitality Services||KSU Campus||Volunteers will help setup the Farmers Market; assist vendors and customers with various needs; and close down the event at the end of the day.
|KSU Grounds Department||Various locations around KSU||Volunteers are needed to help mow the grass, cut weeds, edge, pick up trash, water the plants, prune, and complete other various tasks as determined by the Crew Supervisor.
|Museum of History & Holocaust Education||KSU Center||Work directly with the staff of the exhibit; schedule and give tours; greet visitors; assist staff with maintenance and resource development.