Student Success Services is a Division of Student Success.
Student Success Services is located on the second floor
of Kennesaw Hall, Room 2401.
Office hours are Mon-Thur
8:00am - 6:00 pm,
and Fri 8:00-5:00pm
Vice President for Student Success
Dr. Jerome Ratchford
STUDENT SUCCESS SERVICES (SSS)
list of our Assistant Dean, Directors and departments
- Assistant Dean and Director
Student Success Services,
Dr. Bob Mattox, Ed.D., LPC
- Student Success Service Office Mgr
- AOD Education and Prevention Coalition,
Teresa W. Johnston, M. A., LPC,
Michael L. Sanseviro, Ph.D.
- Center for Young Adult Addiction and Recovery,
Teresa Johnston, M.A., LPC
- Counseling & Psychological Services - CPS,
Director of CPS
Dr. Josh E. Gunn, Ph.D.
- CPS-Assistant Director of
Case Management & Prevention Services
Coordinator of the C.A.R.E. Center
Marcy Stidum, LCSW, MPA
- Parent & Family Orientation
Director: Sharon Brownlow, M.Ed
- Student Athlete Success Services,
Assistant Athletic Director
Dr. Randall Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Veterans Resource Center,
- Women's Resource & Interpersonal
Violence Prevention Center,
Shameka Wilson, MPH
- Web Mgr. & System Support Specialist
Connie Johnson, BS