Parent & Family Orientation
We are excited that your son or daughter has chosen to attend Kennesaw State University! The transition to the university environment will be exciting but can be challenging for some parents. By attending Parent & Family Orientation at Kennesaw State University, you can expect to receive many benefits:
- You will receive a 1 year Parent & Family Association membership with your orientation session fee.
- You will gain more knowledge of our academic and social aspects by meeting informally with administrators, staff and faculty.
- You will learn how to help your child adjust to college life.
- You will have the opportunity to turn in various forms, check housing/financial aid status while on campus during breaks in the program.
- You will develop a network of friends by interacting with other parents attending the program.
- You will become much more at ease with the overall transition to KSU as your child’s new institution.
- You will receive a valuable KSU Parent Guide to campus in your parent bag upon arrival to orientation along with other important date information.
Orientation Registration & Payment: Parent and Student orientations have separate fees and sign-up processes.Parents will register & pay via KSU Mall. Students will register & pay through their Owl Express access.
For more information, also check out: