Education Abroad Office

A-Z Directories  


Pre-departure (All participating faculty & staff)
These forms must be filled out prior to payment of any invoices, cash advances, or reimbursements. Direct deposits must now be filled out by all KSU employees requesting reimbursement or cash advances. The direct deposit form is not the same as payroll direct deposit.

Registering New Vendors
If you are paying a vendor who has not been registered with KSU, you will need to have the vendor fill out these forms before we can pay them for services.

Business Services requires that all reimbursements for food be approved using the Food Approval Form.

Cash Advance
Cash advances take up to three weeks to process through Business Services. In order to receive your cash advance you must fill out the direct deposit form found in the pre-departure section.

While Away
Keeping track of your expenses while you are on your trip is vital! Keep all receipts and write down what was paid for. If the vendor doesn’t have receipts have them sign a vendor receipt so you don’t run the risk of having a missing receipt form denied.

When you return to KSU, you are required to submit a reconciliation within three weeks of your return. Use this Check List to double check that you’ve done everything correctly. The use of missing receipt forms is discouraged; avoid using these by having vendors sign vendor receipts.


Submit to our essay contest, photo contest, and come see us at out new home in Town Point!


2012 Kennesaw State University.
All Rights Reserved.

Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone: (770) 423-6000