Protect yourself and your students by doing the following:
- Thoroughly read the Faculty Handbook. The Handbook is a great resource for you while you are abroad as well, so be sure to bookmark it on your mobile device or print out a copy to take with you.
- Fill out the Faculty Contact Form so Education Abroad will know how to contact you in the event of an emergency.
- Register all participants with the Department of State.
- Refer to the Incident Management Plan to help make decisions
- Keep a record of all incidents with the Incident Report Form
- Be sure to keep Education Abroad informed of any and all incidents that occur
Education Abroad Office
Kennesaw State University
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm EST