KSU Transfer Services


Military Transfer Services

Military Transfer Credit may be awarded for undergraduate students accepted to Kennesaw State University Fall 2012 or later that have served in the U.S. Military and who desire to have their military training and experience considered for transfer credit. Students may have the option of accepting or declining up to 12 semester hours of undergraduate elective transfer credits toward a degree program, if applicable. Students must submit official AARTS or SMART transcripts and the Military Transfer Credit Agreement Form to the Office of the Registrar Graduation, Audit, Transfer, and Evaluation Services (G.A.T.E.S.)

  • Eligibility for Military Transfer Credits

    Transfer credit will be awarded from official AARTS, SMART, or Coast Guard transcripts utilizing ACE Guidelines. Military training and experience with a credit recommendation at the lower-division and upper-division baccalaureate degree category level is evaluated. Read more here

  • Military Credit and Degree Requirements

    Lists the Military Credit and Degree Requirements here at Kennesaw State University

  • How to Request Transfer Credit

    Steps to Request Transfer Credit