Senior Citizens Enrollment:
Pursuant to the provisions of an amendment to the Georgia Constitution, legal residents (meeting Board of Regents requirements for in-state tuition classification) of Georgia who are 62 years of age or older at the time of registration for courses might qualify, if they meet all requirements, to have their semester (including summer term) tuition and fees waived (with the exception of certain fees). A driver’s license or birth certificate must be presented to the Bursar's Office, as well as a waiver application, to determine eligibility for this waiver of registration tuition and fees. The Senior Citizen Waiver means a student:
- May enroll in courses as a regular student for resident credit on a “space available” basis without payment of certain fees.
- Meets all system and institution admission requirements: high school records, college records, SAT or ACT scores, COMPASS Exams minimum requirement, admission deadlines.
- Meets all system, institutional, legislated degree requirements such as Regents’ Test, Major Area Exam and History and Constitution Instruction or Exams, if degree-seeking students.
- Students to receive a waiver for tuition and fees are required to register during late registration or assigned registration time ticket.
- Any classes registered for during “regular registration” will not be covered under the tuition and fee waiver.
- No fees will be assessed for classes registered during late registration except for supplies and laboratory fees.
NOTE: All enrolling students must provide the University System of Georgia proof of immunization to the Kennesaw State University Immunization Department. For more information please visit the immunizations page. Also, all applicants who apply for in-state tuition must provide lawful presence verification.