Transfer Students: You have earned at least 30 semester hours or 50 quarter hours of college credit that will transfer to Kennesaw State University.
Steps to Apply:
- Submit an application to Kennesaw State University online at GACollege411.org. This requires completing the application and submitting with a $40 application fee payable by debit or credit card.
- Submit official college transcripts from any and all colleges previously attended (Transcripts must be official, sealed and no more than six (6) months old from the date of application). If you are enrolled at the time of application, request a transcript showing all work prior to the current term to be sent before the Kennesaw State admission deadline, and also request a final transcript at the end of the term. (Note: Transcripts from any school outside the United States must be evaluated by an education certification agency. An official evaluation must be sent directly to Kennesaw State from that agency. For approved certification agencies, please visit naces.org.)
- Follow the status of your application through the application status check. Please allow ample time for receipt and processing of all documents. Processing time of documents varies based on number of applicants and time of year.
- Students qualify as transfers if they have earned 30 semester hours or 50 quarter hours that will transfer to Kennesaw State University.
- Transfer students must have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA in their college coursework to be considered.
- The cumulative transfer GPA for admission eligibility is calculated on all academic work attempted from all institutions attended. If a course is repeated, then both grades are calculated.
- Transfer credit evaluations are done after the transfer applicant is accepted. All transcripts must be on file for the acceptance decision and prior to evaluation. The Registrar's Office completes the evaluation and notification is sent to the student and can also be accessed on the Owl Express. Information regarding transfer credit can be found here.
Information on receiving credit for AP (Advanced Placement), IB (International Baccalaureate), or CLEP scores may be found on the Transfer Services website and select Credit by Exam.
Admission to Kennesaw State University is a selective process. Meeting the application deadline or minimum standards does not guarantee acceptance. It is the responsibility of the applicant to review the admission standards and deadlines in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
Bachelor of Applied Science programs require a two-year Associate of Applied Science degree in a related field from a Technical College System of Georgia institution.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to:
Kennesaw State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3391 Town Point Drive, Suite 1000
Kennesaw, GA 30144
NOTE: All enrolling students must provide the University System of Georgia proof of immunization to the Health Clinic. Also, all applicants who apply for in-state tuition must provide lawful presence verification.