- To be eligible to participate in the Early Start Bridge Academy, all applicants must be eligible for high school graduation by June 2013.
- For COMPASS, required applicants must be have taken and met the COMPASS minimum math test score for admission and been admitted to Kennesaw State University as a traditional-aged, first-year student.
- For applicants who are NOT required to take the COMPASS exam, they must have been accepted to Kennesaw State University as a traditional-aged, first-year student.
- Applicants must have a score of 490 or below on the SAT and/or a score of 22 or below on the ACT on the mathematics portion of the standardized test(s).
If the student is found to be eligible to participate in this program, the following are required:
- The student must submit an additional application for the program (located in the back of the brochure) and a one-page statement addressing why you would want to be part of the 2013 ESBA.
- If applicant passed the COMPASS exam or the COMPASS exam was not required to gain admission to the university, the applicant must complete the KSU Math Advisement Placement (MAPT) exam. The math placement exam is located by visiting www. http://placement.kennesaw.edu/
Deadlines to apply for the 2013 Early Start Bridge Academy:
For priority consideration applicants must apply by April 19.
For final consideration applicants must apply by May 10.
Ms. Nicoly Y. Myles
Office: (770) 499-3530