1) Students can define and explain leadership terminology, theories, models, styles and practices.
2) Students recognize and can describe how cultural constructs and contexts impact
3) Students understand the value of and apply ethical leadership concepts and practices.
4) Students can motivate and empower others to collectively reach a shared vision or goal.
5) Students demonstrate effectiveness as a team member.
6) Students display the knowledge, skills and dispositions to appropriately and effectively communicate in written and oral forms.