Building and maintaining a Web site at a university can be a scary thing. We completely understand that! For some, the questions might seem to have no end:
- Where do I start?
- How do I use Dreamweaver?
- What is HTML?
- Who on earth can help me build this thing?!
- How did I get picked to do this?
For all KSU Web authors, we have good news and even better news!
First, the good news…the ESS WebGroup is here to help you through any part of the Web building and maintenance process. We assure you, no question or issue is too large or small for our team. At the end of the day, we want to make sure that our Web authors have the skills and confidence to tackle any Web site issue they may encounter.
And now, the better news! We aim to help the KSU Web authoring community through a variety of services:
- If your department is looking for a new site, a redesign, or looking to take your site to mobile devices, we can help with Web consultation, design and development.
- If you already have a site and are looking to make it better, we can assist with site tuning and analytics.
- And for those who are looking to upgrade their skills, we offer workshops and training through the Center for University Learning.
The ESS WebGroup is dedicated to providing our top-notch services with a high level of technical expertise, a dash of creativity, innovative spirit and possibly even a bit of fun. Whatever we do, we assure you our best from beginning to end.
Thanks for checking us out. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Web & Mobile Development
Using Web technologies we design and develop "future friendly" Web sites that are optimized to look and function great on any device, including desktops, tablets or mobile phones.
Analytics & Site Improvement
The ESS WebGroup can help you optimize your site with the latest browser-based maintenance tools including Google Analytics and Siteimprove.
Training & Workshops
The ESS WebGroup offers software workshops through the Center for University Learning, as well as courses on site planning, development and best practices.