The Convocation Center Arena is not available for events during volleyball & basketball seasons including pre- and post-season.
What you need to know:
- The arena does not come pre-set. All items for an event must be rented.
- The arena basketball floor must be covered for all events (Plant Operations require a minimum of 4 hours to cover the floor and 4 hours to remove the coverings).
- Requests for the Convocation Center Arena floor should be made three to six months in advance of the desired event date.
- All Convocation Center classrooms are used for KSU academic program delivery. Requests where disruption of academic programs would occur will be subject to approval.
Internal requests follow this process:
- University Events and the Campus Events Planning Committee (CEPC) will evaluate the request to check for scheduling conflicts and feasibility.
- If the event is approved, University Events will send a confirmation along with any expected costs to the requester.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time.