As a unit of the University System of Georgia, Kennesaw State University is required to follow the Board of Regents Guidelines for immunizations for school entrance.
Acceptable forms to submit include the Immunization Form signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner or an official document from a clinic, county health department, or other source. This document must be submitted in person, mailed, or faxed to the Kennesaw State University Immunization Department located in the Registrar's Office in Kennesaw Hall.
If your immunization records are not received by the end of your first semester, a hold will be placed on your registration.
- 2 MMR's (measles, mumps and rubella)
- 1 TDAP (Tetanus, Pertussis and Diphtheria) shot within the past 10 years
- 2 doses of the chicken pox (Varicella) vaccine or history of the disease
- 3 doses of the Hhepatitis B vaccine for persons aged 18 or under when entering Kennesaw State
TIPS ON FINDING OR SUBMITTING IMMUNIZATIONS:
- Immunization information can best be obtained by contacting your county health department, doctor's office or clinic, or previous schools you may have attended. If you are unable to find your records, all vaccines and blood tests to prove immunity are available at the Appointment Clinic
- Please make sure your name and birthdate are correct on all forms that you submit
- Check your records for the required number of doses for each vaccine
- If your records are more than 10 years old, there is a chance they will not meet all Kennesaw State University immunization requirements
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Measles/ Mumps/ Rubella
- Tetanus/ Diphtheria/ Pertussis
To Make an Appointment:
Please contact the Appointment Clinic at House 52 (770) 423-6531 to schedule an appointment for your immunizations.
Acceptable forms include the Immunization Form signed by the doctor or nurse practitioner from our Student Health Clinic, county health department, or other immunization lab. This document must be submitted in person, mailed, or faxed to the KSU Immunization Department located in the Office of the Registrar
Immunization Office Location:
Office of the Registrar
Kennesaw State University
1000 Chastain Road, MD 0116
Kennesaw GA 30144
Immunization Office Phone Number
Tel (770) 794-7566
Fax (678) 797-2224
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30AM–5:00PM
Student Health Fees pay for clinic visits without a copay charge. There are fees associated with immunizations. Any fees incurred from tests, injections, or medication will be billed to the patient’s Owl Express account and must be paid through the Bursar's office within 30 days.
KSU Health Services appointments are in high demand. For this reason, the clinic has instituted a $25.00 no-show fee for students who fail to appear for their appointments. To cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours in advance so that we can reallocate that time to another student.
Medical Release Form* (Copy of a government-issued photo ID required)
* Only required if you are requesting copies of your records