What we do:
Vaccinate against the following conditions and ailments:
- Tetanus/ Diphtheria/ Pertussis
- Measles/ Mumps/ Rubella
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
As a unit of the University System of Georgia, we are required to follow the Board of Regents Guidelines for immunizations for school entrance.
Here are immunizations needed for entrance to Kennesaw State University:
- 2 MMR's (measles, mumps and rubella)
- A Tdap (Tetanus, Pertussis and Diphtheria) shot within the past 10 years
- 2 doses of the chicken pox (varicella) vaccine or history of the disease
- 3 doses of the hepatitis B vaccine for persons aged 18 or under when entering KSU
TIPS ON FINDING OR SUBMITTING IMMUNIZATIONS:
- Check your records for the required number of doses for each vaccine.
- Note: If your records are more than 10 years old, chances are they will not meet all immunization requirements.
- Immunization information can best be obtained by contacting your county health department, doctor's office or clinic, or previous schools you may have attended. If you cannot find your records, remember we have all vaccines and blood tests to prove immunity available at House 52.
Acceptable forms include the Immunization Form signed by a doctor or nurse practitioner or an official document from a clinic, county health department, or other source. This document must be submitted in person, mailed, or faxed to the KSU Immunization Department located in the Appointment Clinic at House # 52.
To Make an Appointment:
Please contact Billy Traylor or Cathy Bolton at the Appointment Clinic at House 52 at (770) 423-6894 to schedule an appointment.
Appointment Clinic at House 52
1000 Chastain Road, House #52
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Tel (770) 423-6894
Fax (678) 797- 2224
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30AM–5:00PM
Student Health Fees pay for clinic visits without a copay charge. There are fees associated with immunizations. Any fees incurred from tests, injections, or medication will be billed to the patient’s Owl Express account and must be paid through the Bursar's office within 30 days.
Beginning in the Fall 2013 Semester, we can file insurance claims or provide medical codes to insurance companies. We are continually adding new insurance contracts. Please bring your insurance card to each visit so that your particular insurance company information is entered and verified.
KSU Health Services appointments are in high demand. For this reason, the clinic has instituted a $25.00 no-show fee for students who fail to appear for their appointments. To cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours in advance so that we can reallocate that time to another student.
Medical Release Form (Copy of a government-issued photo ID required)