The Office of Faculty Affairs is equipped with various policies and procedures for the use of Kennesaw State University faculty. Use the information on this page to stay up to date with our policies!
Centers and Institutes
- Research Institutes and Centers
- Centers and Institutes Form Submission Instructions
- Proposal to Establish a Research Center or Institute
- Annual Report of a Research Center or Institute
- Continuing Report of a Research Center or Institute
- Request to Create or Modify a Non-Research Center or Institute
- Annual Report of a Non-Research Center or Institute
- Continuing Report of a Non-Research Center or Institute
Dismissal of Faculty Employment
Endowed Chair and Named Positions
Handbooks and Online Policy Portals
Governance & Committees
Review of Administrators
The full-time Faculty and Staff Evaluation of the Managerial Effectiveness of Academic Administrators (Administrative Review) will be completed each Fall and results returned to administrators and supervisors. The exact dates for each cycle will be announced by the Provost and posted on the Academic Affairs website.