Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science
Build your future with a Construction Management degree BSCM to help achieve your career and education goals of becoming an executive in the growing construction business.
Construction Management Degree Benefits
- Job Placement – Our Advisory Board is actively engaged in facilitating the hiring of KSU students and graduates to the industry
- Accreditation & Ranking – Accredited by the American Council of Construction Education (ACCE) and the International Facility Management Association* (IFMA). Ranked by College Choice in the top 35 Best Bachelor's in Construction Management programs in the nation.
- Most Scholarship Awards – We award more scholarships, with the largest amounts, than any other department at KSU
This degree provides you with hands-on experience and the ability to choose from six Construction Management concentrations including General Contracting, Land Development, Electrical and Mechanical Construction, Heavy Civil or Highway Construction, Facility Management* and Residential Construction.
Construction Management Career Information
- $93,370 - median salary for Construction Managers
- 44,800 - new Construction Management jobs forecasted by 2026
KSU is located in Metro Atlanta, the headquarter location for many national and Georgia-based construction businesses. Most of our students are able to get paid construction management jobs while earning their degrees at KSU.
Department of Construction Management
Learn more about the Department of Construction Management at the College of Architecture and Construction Management (CACM), or use the below pull-down menu to select a Construction Management degree topic:
- Admission Deadlines
- Admission Requirements
- Degree Concentrations
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Student Organizations
- Student Resources
Construction Management Related Degrees and Certificates
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management Certifications