Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Build your future with a Construction Management degree (BSCM) and achieve your career and educational goals in the growing construction business.
Learn to effectively develop a construction project, including organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Gain the job-ready skills of preparing estimates and progress reports, conducting inspection reviews for building and safety code regulations, and monitoring compliance with environmental guidelines.
Construction Management Salary and Career Information
- Median Salary for Construction Managers
National – $93,370
Georgia – $96,610*
- New Construction Management Jobs Forecasted by 2028
National – 10% growth
Georgia – 13% growth*
KSU is located in metro Atlanta, the headquarters for many national- and Georgia-based construction businesses.
Further enhance your career and salary potential by earning a Construction Management Master's degree at KSU. Learn the advanced skills needed for an executive role within the construction industry.
*Source: U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, O*Net Online
Construction Management Degree Benefits
- Internships – Most of our students are able to get paid construction management jobs while earning their degrees at KSU. Internships and job opportunities are shared through email, online postings, career fairs, and Handshake, managed by Career Planning and Development.
- Job Placement – Our Advisory Board actively helps our students and graduates get hired into the industry.
- Accreditation and Ranking – This degree program has been recognized for its quality. The Construction Management degree is accredited by the American Council of Construction Education (ACCE) and the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). It is also ranked by College Choice in the top 35 Best Bachelor's in Construction Management programs in the nation.
- Most Scholarship Awards – We award more scholarships, with the largest amounts, than any other department at KSU
- Focused Concentrations – To ensure your studies provide hands-on experience in your field of interest, you can choose from six concentrations: General Contracting, Land Development, Electrical and Mechanical Construction, Heavy Civil or Highway Construction, Facility Management and Residential Construction.
Department of Construction Management
Learn more about the Department of Construction Management at the College of Architecture and Construction Management (CACM), or select a Construction Management topic below:
- Admission Deadlines
- Admission Requirements
- Degree Concentrations
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Student Organizations