The Georgia Department of Public Health has designated Kennesaw State University as a distribution site to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to all students, faculty, and staff. KSU has partnered with Wellstar Health System to give the vaccinations to our campus population.
Effective June 16, 2023 Student Health Services will no longer provide COVID-19 vaccinations for KSU students, faculty and staff.
If you would like to receive the first, second or booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, please call the Student Health Services clinic at 470-578-6644 to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM at the Campus Loop clinic, located at 3215 Campus Loop Road.
Per CDC guidance, the monovalent mRNA booster is no longer available, and the Pfizer bivalent mRNA booster is now being administered at KSU.
Please bring your Talon Card, insurance card and Vaccination Record Card with you. Without these documents, you will not be able to receive your vaccine.
September 15, 2022 Vaccine Update
What You Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters
- CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, including all primary
series doses and boosters for their age group:
- Ages 5 years and older should get all primary series doses, and updated COVID-19 boosters if eligible
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters
- For people ages 12 years and older, the only authorized mRNA booster is the updated
- People ages 12 years and older can no longer get the original (monovalent) mRNA booster
- COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest data
The vaccines are a critical tool to help "Protect the Nest," and we strongly encourage everyone to take this step to advance the health and safety of our campus community. If you have additional questions after reviewing the FAQ, email email@example.com.