Graduate – Master of Science in Intelligent Robotic Systems – M.S. Robotics.
Rapid technological advancements in leading engineering industries require knowledge in the complex field of robotics and intelligent systems. You can be a part of an innovative solution by obtaining an interdisciplinary Master’s in robotics degree. The M.S. in Intelligent Robotic Systems at Kennesaw State will help you gain the industry-leading skills and experience expected of the next generation of intelligent robotic systems engineers.
By using a systems-focused approach, KSU’s online robotics degree teaches you industry-leading topics such as control of autonomous robotic arms, simulations, the Robot Operating System (ROS), machine learning, and computer vision. With this degree, you’ll be ready to design intelligent robotic systems in top autonomous AI, biomechanical, automation, and manufacturing industries.
If you’re interested in systems and robotics jobs, the M.S. in Intelligent Robotic Systems offers the training and technologies you need to excel.
The average Robotics Engineer salary in the U.S. is $108,383. Graduates with Master’s degrees make closer to $175,000 per year. The average Robotics Engineer salary in Georgia is $91,250.
*Sources for Robotics Jobs & Salary Information: www.noodle.com, www.typesofengineeringdegrees.org, www.degreequery.com, www.bls.gov, www.talent.com
In the field of engineering, the demand for robotics jobs is expected to grow by more than 13% in the next five years. Graduates of the M.S. in Intelligent Robotic Systems program will grow to meet the rising demands of robotics engineers in multiple industries, including manufacturing, automotive, and health care.
- Flexibility - This online robotics degree allows you to take classes from anywhere.
- Systems Approach - With a focus on robotic systems, we don’t require you to have previous knowledge in robotics or intelligent systems. All graduated STEM students can apply to this program.
- Modernized Curriculum - By offering advanced coursework, you’ll be exposed to modern theories and technologies like the Robot Operating System (ROS) and Advanced Robotics Programming.
- Diverse Experience - At KSU, you’ll collaborate with a diverse student body, giving you a real-world working experience.
- Advanced Design Opportunities - Design intelligent robotic systems for top engineering and AI industries across the nation. You’ll learn to design innovative machines with self-autonomy.
Department of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
1Program tuition is an estimate based on the average student's time to complete. Costs for books, travel, other miscellaneous fees (parking, labs, graduation, etc.) are not included. Tuition and fee changes are posted in the Spring and are effective for Fall semester. Please note that fees are subject to change at the end of any academic term without prior notice. For additional information, see tuition and fees or graduate program financial aid.