We offer graduate degrees in multiple fields that are flexible, affordable, and accredited graduate programs.
Before you begin the application process, please be aware of the following:
- There is a $60 non-refundable application fee*. This fee can be paid by credit card after you have completed the application.
- New applicants will be asked to create a login for the application portal. This login will also be used to upload documents, check the receipt of supplemental materials and check the status of your application.
- The online application should be used for those seeking admission to Graduate College for the first time.
- For previous or current KSU graduate students who are pursuing a different program or degree level (e.g., Certificate, Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate).
NOTE: For those who have been previously enrolled as a KSU Graduate student and wish to continue in the same program**, but have NOT taken classes in the last 3 semesters (your status is inactive), please complete the Readmission Form
- Completed online Graduate Application
- $60 non-refundable application processing fee*
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended. If the institution is outside the U.S., an international credential evaluation will be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a Regionally Accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Additional requirements by program
*Application fee may vary by program
**For doctoral programs, please complete a new application