We offer graduate degrees in multiple fields that are flexible, affordable, and accredited graduate programs.
Before you begin the application process, please be aware of the following:
There is a $60 non-refundable application processing fee*.
New applicants will be asked to create a login for the application portal. This login will also be used to upload documents, check the receipt of supplemental materials and check the status of your application.
The online application should be used:
For those seeking admission to The Graduate College for the first time.
For previous or current KSU graduate students who are pursuing a different program or degree level (e.g., Certificate, Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate).
NOTE: For those who have been previously enrolled as a KSU Graduate student and wish to continue in the same program**, but have NOT taken classes in the last 3 semesters (your status is inactive), please complete the Readmission Form
- Completed online Graduate Application
- $60 non-refundable application processing fee*
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended. If the institution is outside the U.S., an international credential evaluation will be required.
- Bachelor's degree from a Regionally Accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Additional requirements by program
*Application fee may vary by program
**For doctoral programs, please complete a new application