Types of Graduate Forms

We want you to access the resources you need with ease. This page will provide direct access to relevant and important forms that you need for your successful journey pursuing a graduate degree at KSU.

form icon graphic

Update Form

  • You were accepted as a Graduate student but did not enroll and would like to be considered for a future semester.
  • You have submitted a Graduate application but now need to change your application term.
  • This form is not to be used if you wish to change your program of study.
  • If you complete the Update Form please do not create a new application.
  • Deadlines:
    • Fall Semester July 1st
    • Spring Semester Nov 1st,
    • Summer Semester April 1st
Update Form

two students holding tablet with forms

Request for Waiver of TOEFL/IELTS Test

  • You would like to request that the TOEFL/IELTS test be waived.
  • Print and complete the form, gather required supporting documentation and send packet to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Apply for Waiver

Graduate Application Readmission

  • You were enrolled in a graduate program at Kennesaw State University, but have not enrolled in classes for at least three consecutive semesters, including Summer term.
  • Save the form to your computer, fill it out, then print or attach to an email. Form should be returned to the Graduate Admissions Office at gradcollegeforms@kennesaw.edu.
  • Deadlines:
    • Fall Semester July 1st,
    • Spring Semester Nov 1st,
    • Summer Semester Apr 1st.
Apply for Readmission 
group of students on sofa studying with laptop computers