Applying to Kennesaw State University is your first step toward becoming a part of Owl Nation and we’re happy you’ve selected KSU.

Please select the appropriate application to the right that pertains to your student type. Additionally, if you have already applied as an undergraduate or graduate student, please check the status of your application.

Scrappy Owl jumping off the KSU sign

What Type of Student Are You?

  • Please use the Common Application if any of the following are true:

    • You are a student who is still in high school and without college credit
    • You have earned college credit prior to high school graduation (dual enrollment credit, AP/IB credit)
    • You graduated high school less than 5 years ago and earned less than 30 credit hours of college credit (if you attended any college).
    Apply Now
    • Transfer – More than 30 semester hours of transferable college credit
    • Adult learner - Graduated or would have graduated high school more than 5 years ago and, if any college credit was earned, it is less than 30 credit hours.
    • Non-degree – Post- baccalaureate education for personal enrichment
    • Readmission – Previously attended KSU
    • Transient – A guest from another institution for one term
    Apply Now
  • The Dual Enrollment Program (DEP) provides an outstanding opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to get a head start on college. Students take college classes in lieu of high school classes, and earn college and high school credits simultaneously.

    Apply Now
  • For master’s degrees, graduate certificates and online graduate programs.

    Apply Now
  • For non-degree certificates, professional and personal development classes.

    Apply Now