Double Owl Admission Requirements
- GPA: 3.30 or above in KSU undergraduate coursework
- Minimum 60 hours completed toward Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 30 hours completed at KSU
Please note that MBA classes are offered face-to-face, so Online Learners are ineligible
for the MBA pathway programs at this time.
In addition to the formal course pairs for graduate coursework (see below), the following MBA Foundational Requirements are included in the Program of Study: ACCT 2101, ACCT 2102, FIN 3100, ECON 2300. Note that Double Owl participants not completing these undergraduate courses can satisfy the MBA Foundation Requirements by completing self- paced 20 hour (non-credit modules) in each area prerequisite coursework has not been taken (Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Statistics).
Strongly recommended UNGR MBA Foundational Requirements coursework to be taken with available Free and Upper-Level electives (optional):
- ACCT 2100 in Free Elective
- ACCT 2200 in Free Elective
- FIN 3100 in Upper-Level Elective
- ECON 2300 in Free Elective
Double Counted Courses Include
- MGT 7050 to count for Upper-Level Elective
- MKTG 7030 to count for Upper-Level Elective
- IS 7090 to count for Upper-Level Elective