When Should You Contact Dual Enrollment Admissions?
- Admissions requirements
- Admissions documents
- SAT/ACT test score submission
- Changes in student information
- High school and/or high school counselor
- Address and/or contact info
- Need for disability accommodations (eg. ADD, ADHD, etc.)
- Non-advising issues pertaining to classes or professors
- Extended absence or missed exam/final, etc.
- Conflict resolution
- Questions regarding funding, textbooks, parking and transcripts
When Should You Contact Your DEP Advisor?
- Advising Appointments
- Schedule Changes
- Course Withdrawals
- AP & Transfer Course Verification
- KSU Resources
Jacinta Luster Assistant Director, Undergraduate Recruitment
Shariah Aldridge Admissions and Advising Coordinator
Angelia Burruss Student Support Specialist
Blake Childers Academic Advisor
Maggie Manley Academic Advisor