Graduate – Master of Business Administration (Evening MBA)
If you are looking to enhance your business acumen, at an affordable price, within your busy schedule, KSU’s highly ranked, internationally accredited evening MBA degree is right for you. This part-time, accelerated program totals 12 classes (36 credit hours), and you can complete your degree in as little as 18 months -- or as long as six years. No GMAT required in most cases.
The KSU MBA is ranked among the best programs in the nation on U.S. News and World Report's list of Best MBA Programs.
You’re Driven, So Are We
At Coles College, we’ll help you reach for more. You’ll gain a deeper knowledge of every business function, so you’ll be ready to take on high-level projects and business initiatives with confidence. You’ll learn from MBA faculty who are leaders in their fields. You’ll have access to research and ideas that are immediately applicable in your career.
Convenient and Flexible
Our face-to-face MBA classes are taught at convenient times and locations to fit your busy schedule. You’ll take Fall, Spring, and Summer courses with each class meeting one evening a week, Monday to Thursday, starting at 6 p.m. Your site offerings include the KSU Center on KSU’s Kennesaw campus, the INPO Building at the Cobb Galleria, and the City Springs Complex in downtown Sandy Springs.
MBA Dual Degree Programs
- Dual MBA-MS in Information System (MSIS) - Blends valuable business skills with the MSIS program to provide you with best practices and strategic skills to be effective in today's advanced technological environment.
- Dual MBA-Master of Public Administration (MPA) - This dual degree with MPA is designed for people who plan to pursue careers in public, governmental agencies, non-profit organizations, or private companies.
- Dual MBA-MS in Conflict Management (MSCM) - Combine business acumen with MSCM coursework to prepare for a variety of specialized skills in global project management, negotiations and contracting, and human resources.
- Dual MBA-Master of Social Work (MSW) - Add graduate-level, social work training to your skill-set to help create sustainable business practices that focus on the well-being of people and planet, while also making a profit.
Not everyone ends up a member of the C-suite, but if you aspire to lead in business, the MBA is a fundamental requirement at most companies. We advise students to calculate their return on investment (ROI) by using average earnings potential from resources like LinkedIn and GlassDoor for the geographic area you plan to be living in; divide the cost of the degree investment (including interest if you finance) by the incremental raises you might achieve with the degree after five years, and that should tell you how long it will take you to recoup your investment.
Median Salary: National $85,660; Georgia $75,230
Job Growth Job Growth by 2028: National 6%; Georgia 17%
Median Salary: National $100,930; Georgia $92,450
Job Growth Job Growth by 2028: National 10%; Georgia 15%
- Designed for Working Adults - You can stay employed while earning this 36-hour degree.
- Adaptable Program Length - Take as little (19 months) or as long (six years) as you need to finish. We understand working adults.
- Recognized by Employers – KSU’s AACSB-accredited MBA is ranked among the best programs in the nation on U.S. News and World Report's list of Best Programs. The Coles College of Business is highly-respected by employers throughout the Southeastern U.S.
- Affordable with Impressive ROI – KSU’s MBA is more affordable than many similar programs offered by other Georgia colleges.
- No GMAT Required in Most Cases – Qualified MBA applicants can receive a GMAT waiver. Ask for details.
Master of Business Administration - MBA
MBA Degree Information
Learn more about the Master of Business Administration degree program at the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University by clicking any one of the informational links listed below:
Evening MBA Quick Links
Related Degrees and Certificates
1Program tuition is an estimate based on the average student's time to complete. Costs for books, travel, other miscellaneous fees (parking, labs, graduation, etc.) are not included. Tuition and fee changes are posted in the Spring and are effective for Fall semester. Please note that fees are subject to change at the end of any academic term without prior notice. For additional information, see tuition and fees or graduate program financial aid.