Graduate – Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Strategic implications of technology projects
- Partnering across the enterprise to meet corporate goals around technology deployment and management
- Developing your can-do management approach (while managing risk)
- Security issues around end-user computing within the corporate environment
Why an MSIS from KSU?
- Hybrid Format: KSU’s Master of Information Systems is offered in a hybrid format - a combination of online and in-class courses. This convenient format allows you to earn a graduate degree while continuing to work your full-time job.
- Affordability: You can achieve your goal of obtaining an MSIS degree without breaking the bank. The approximate cost of the MSIS program is $18,000. The value of the program will present an impressive return on your investment towards a career in information systems. Graduate research assistantships and scholarships are available for this program.
- Dual Degree Option with MBA: You may, with advanced planning, earn an MSIS along with an MBA at KSU. The MBA will help you understand management’s perspective when you are addressing information system’s needs. The MSIS will give you the insights you need to successfully explain complex IS problems to senior managers. You’ll be “bi-lingual” in the languages of business and IS – a rare combination which is highly sought-after at large corporations.
If you are an international student considering perusing your degree at KSU, please visit the global admissions page for more information.
KSU is located in metro Atlanta, the headquarters for many national- and Georgia-based businesses.
*Source: U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, and Data USA.
Information Systems Degree Benefits at Kennesaw State
- Gain In-Demand Skills: Learn to scope, assess, acquire, deploy and manage IS assets and systems across a company or organization.
- Master Current and Emerging Technologies: Explore how data visualization, blockchain and other new technologies can be utilized to effectively solve business problems.
- Fits Your Busy Schedule: Balance your work schedule with the program's convenient and flexible in-class/online hybrid format.
Department Contact Information
Master of Science in Information Systems
Kennesaw State University
IS Graduate Program Coordinator
Information Systems Quick Links
Related Degrees and Certificates
1Program tuition is an estimate based on the average student's time to complete. Costs for books, travel, other miscellaneous fees (parking, labs, graduation, etc.) are not included. Tuition and fee changes are posted in the Spring and are effective for Fall semester. Please note that fees are subject to change at the end of any academic term without prior notice. For additional information, see tuition and fees or graduate program financial aid.