Graduate – Online Master of Business Administration (WebMBA)
The Kennesaw State University Master of Business Administration Online (WebMBA) from the Coles College of Business is ranked among the best programs in the nation on U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best Online MBA Programs. This part-time program is designed for full-time professionals like you who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set class times and locations. No GMAT required in most cases.
Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
Named Among the Best Online MBA Degree Programs
The KSU WebMBA program is highly ranked by students, alumni, and third-party publications, which include:
- Median Salary: National $102,600; Georgia $94,800
- Job Growth by 2030: National 17.3%; Georgia 16.6%
- Median Salary: National $125,740; Georgia $113,690
- Job Growth by 2030: National 9.4%; Georgia 11%
- Salary Range (with MBA and five years experience): $115,000 - $209,000
- Projected job growth dependent upon years of experience, budget and number of employees being managed. National: 4.1%
- Best in Class, Virtual Team-Based Learning - The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- Highly Experienced and Committed Faculty - All KSU WebMBA instructors have graduate faculty status, are experts in their field and skilled in delivering high-quality online classes.
- Relevant Content - The WebMBA sources cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and materials. The only difference is in how the material is delivered.
- Focused Format - For five consecutive terms, you will take two courses each term in a lock-step schedule. You’ll graduate in about 20 months.
- Online Convenience and Flexibility - Attend class wherever you want: work, home, the library, even on vacation.
- Quick Return on Investment - Since the program is very affordable and you can take classes while still working full time, ROI is rapidly measurable.
- No GMAT Required in Most Cases - Qualified MBA applicants can receive a GMAT waiver. Ask for details.
Online Master of Business Administration (WebMBA)
Online MBA Quick Links
Related KSU Degrees
1Costs for books, travel, other miscellaneous fees (parking, labs, graduation, etc.) are not included unless otherwise indicated. Tuition and fee changes are posted in the Spring and are effective for Fall semester. Please note that fees are subject to change at the end of any academic term without prior notice. For additional information, see tuition and fees or graduate program financial aid.
2Burning Glass, 2021
3U.S. Department of Labor, 2020 - 2030 Projections
4Burning Glass, 2021 (With Master's Degree)
5U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2020