Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
Build your future with a Construction Management degree (BSCM) and achieve your career and educational goals in the growing construction business. Kennesaw State is located in metro Atlanta, the headquarters for many national- and Georgia-based construction businesses.
Learn to effectively develop a construction project, including organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Gain the job-ready skills of preparing estimates and progress reports, conducting inspection reviews for building and safety code regulations, and monitoring compliance with environmental guidelines.
The construction management degree concentrations at KSU aligns with the construction management industry. You can choose from one of the following concentrations:
- Land Development
- General Contracting
- Speciality Construction
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Heavy Construction
- Facilities Management
Median Salary: National $95,260; Georgia: $93,880
Job Growth by 2028: National 9%; Georgia 9%
Project Manager Specialist
Median Salary: National $73,570; Georgia: $70,230
Job Growth by 2028: National 6%; Georgia 12%
Further enhance your career and salary potential by earning a Construction Management Master's degree at KSU. Learn the advanced skills needed for an executive role within the construction industry.
*Source: U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, O*Net Online
Construction Management Degree Benefits at Kennesaw State
- Internships – Most of our students are able to get paid construction management jobs while earning their degrees at KSU. Internships and job opportunities are shared through email, online postings, career fairs, and Handshake, managed by Career Planning and Development.
- Job Placement – Our Advisory Board actively helps our students and graduates get hired into the industry.
- Accreditation and Ranking – This degree program has been recognized for its quality. The Construction Management degree is accredited by the American Council of Construction Education (ACCE) and the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). It is also ranked by College Choice in the top 35 Best Bachelor's in Construction Management programs in the nation.
- Most Scholarship Awards – We award more scholarships, with the largest amounts, than any other department at KSU.
- Focused Concentrations – To ensure your studies provide hands-on experience in your field of interest, you can choose from six concentrations: General Contracting, Land Development, Electrical and Mechanical Construction, Heavy Civil or Highway Construction, Facility Management and Residential Construction.
Department Contact Information
Construction Management Degree Information
Learn more about the Department of Construction Management at the College of Architecture and Construction Management, or select a Construction Management topic below:
1Program tuition is an estimate based on the average student's time to complete. Costs for books, travel, other miscellaneous fees (parking, labs, graduation, etc.) are not included. Tuition and fee changes are posted in the Spring and are effective for Fall semester. Please note that fees are subject to change at the end of any academic term without prior notice. For additional information, see tuition and fees.