Whether you need a professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile, e-portfolio, professional networking, or any other reason...Career Planning and Development has got you covered!
Follow the steps below to use the professional headshot booth (for free!) at the Kennesaw career center.
- Visit Career Planning & Development (CPD) on the Third Floor of the Academic Learning
Center (ALC) in Suite 3525 OR on the First Floor of the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center in Suite A160.
- Bring your Talon Card
- Arrive in business professional attire
- Check-in with a Student Career Advocate at the front desk during business hours and let them know you’d like to use the photo booth. Tap your Talon Card to sign in.
- Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The office is closed on Job Fair Dates. Please visit https://ksuhub.com/KSU JobFairs for a full list of events.
- Follow all prompts on the IRIS photo booth to capture and receive your picture via email. The email will be delivered from IRIS shortly after your session.