In addition to the Conference on Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice (CCERP) and the Journal of Cybersecurity Education, Research and Practice (JCERP) (see our Research page), the Institute works sponsors several activities:visit research page
- The NSA/DHS National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education
- Designing and implementing effective cybersecurity/information security curriculum
- The NIST National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education Framework
- The ABET Cybersecurity Accreditation development efforts
- Designing and implementing online laboratory experiences using Virtual Machines and NetLab+
Many of these topics are also available through direct consultations with Institute fellows.