Learn, Live, And Explore in Italy!
Kennesaw State University's first permanent international education site is located in the Renaissance town of Montepulciano, Italy. KSU Italy offers students of all backgrounds and interests the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live and study in Italy while earning course credit toward your degree! Located in a charming hilltop town in Tuscany, KSU Italy provides a home-away-from-home with fellow KSU Owls, faculty, and staff and the chance to immerse yourself in a new rich culture.
- Tuscany, view from the walls of Montepulciano in sunset, Italy
- Oak barrels in an old wine cellar.
- Tuscany, spring landscape
- Christmas markets in Piazza Grande in Montepulciano, Tuscany
- Montepulciano, Tuscany, Italy, Girl looks at the landscape of the city and countryside from the balcony
- Large purple wine grapes on vine hanging Grapevine bunch in Montepulciano, Tuscany, Italy vineyard winery bokeh background sunny day in countryside macro closeup
- Montepulciano. Piazza Grande and the cathedral, the town hall, the well of the Griffins and the Lions, the Pulcinella clock tower
- Beautiful alley in Tuscany, Old town Montepulciano, Italy
- Panoramic view of a spring day in the Italian Montepulciano landscape
- Montepulciano, Italy