Departments may request validation codes for hourly visitor parking by requesting e-coupons from KSU Parking and Transportation. This option is only available for KSU Departments with a University speed chart number.
Making an E-Coupon Request
- E-coupon codes must be requested online through the E-Coupon Request Form at least five business days prior to the event.
- Departments will be billed based on e-coupon usage after the event.
- Billing for coupon codes is half the price of the posted visitor parking rate for the lot requested.
- Kennesaw Campus: the Welcome Center Visitor Lot, Lot J, Lot V2 and the North Parking Deck.
- Marietta Campus: Lot P2, Lot P21 and Deck P60.
- Deck P60 is a mixed use deck and visitor parking in that area is marked with striping and signage.
- Visitor must input license plate number at pay station and select the appropriate length of stay. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
- No refunds will be issued for E-coupon usage.
- E-coupon codes must be requested with a minimum of five business days’ notice prior to the event. If a code is requested with less than five days’ notice, Parking and Transportation reserves the right to decline the request.
- E-coupon codes are valid for a maximum of 60 days; after 60 days, a new code should be requested.