If you are new to using a VA education benefit at KSU, please go to our Get Started page.
Each semester that you wish to use your VA education benefit, you will need to submit our Request For Certification form.
Instructions for submitting the form:
- Submit the form once your schedule is set for the next semester, and you have no waitlisted classes or anticipated changes, and you are ready for your School Certifying Official to submit your early certification to the VA.
- You have verified that all classes meet degree requirements (Degree Works).
- Go to the Request for Certification
- Download and save the form to your computer.
- Complete the form and save it.
- Email the form from your KSU email account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are issues with certifying one or more of your classes, you will be notified through your KSU student email account.
Request forms are processed in the order received. We start submitting early certifications to the VA 30 to 60 days prior to the start of the semester.
Changes to enrollment will be reviewed for needed amendments after the drop/add period ends.