You may post any of the following types of positions within Handshake: Internship,
Co-op, Full-Time, Part-Time, Volunteer, and Temporary/Seasonal.
Need help? View Handshake “How do I post a job?” article or “How to post a new job” video for step-by-step instructions. For more job posting-related answers, check out Handshake’s Help Center.
- Log into your Employer Handshake account.
- Select to "+Post a Job" from the Home dashboard.
- Complete the form providing as much detail as possible for best recruiting results (you can copy and paste information into this form). All * areas are required.
- Select "Next" along the bottom to move thru the posting options. Be sure to add how you would
like to receive applicant packages, add Kennesaw State University as the school to post the job, and enter an apply start date and expiration date for the job post.
- Submit for review and approval.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Provide details of your candidate preferences (i.e., GPA, graduation date, major,
etc.). Students who do not meet your preferences, will still be able to apply, but
they will be highlighted for you and you may filter them out.
- Include salary and pay information ($ amount) for best recruiting results and interest. You may provide a salary range within the job description.
- State within your job description if you offer other types of compensation or "perks"
(i.e., per diem, free coffee, meals, gas cards, stipend at end of experience, etc.).
- Contact a member of our Employer Relations Team at 470-578-2724 if you should need
All employers recruiting at Kennesaw State University must accept and abide by the
following policies and procedures.
RETURNING USERS: LOG-IN HERE
NEW USERS: SIGN-UP HERE