The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity (BS-CYBR) program prepares students to be proficient cybersecurity professionals by providing technical expertise, business acumen, and knowledge of security management. Students learn to identify and mitigate security threats to computer systems, assess risks associated with modern technology, and develop effective risk management strategies. Upon completion, graduates have a broad understanding of cybersecurity and are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills, and practical experience to protect computerized information systems and be valuable assets to organizations.LEARN MORE APPLY NOW
- Analyze a complex computing problem and design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of Cybersecurity.
- Communicate effectively in writing or oral presentations; work independently or in teams, and demonstrate a high degree of legal and ethical principles.
- Plan, build, and operate a Cybersecurity infrastructure required to effectively protect information assets.
- Use defensive measures and collected information to identify, analyze, and defend against threats to information, information systems, and networks.
- Conduct assessments of the level of risk associated with threats to and vulnerabilities in information assets and their supporting systems and develop and recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures.
- Plan and respond to non-normal events, including incidents, disasters, crises, and threats to business continuity.