Internships & Co-ops
Your Professional Business Career Starts Here!
Our interns work at some of the top companies in Atlanta, including Coca-Cola, UPS, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Ernst & Young, KPMG, IBM, Turner Broadcasting, Porsche, SunTrust Banks, and Wells Fargo. As an intern or co-op student, you are a representative of KSU and Coles College of Business. Get ready to show the business community how we shine!
Internships & co-ops are valuable tools in translating classroom theory to real-life skills. Through a partnership with the Department of Career Planning and Development, we have a dedicated internship and co-op advisor to guide you through the process.
Why is an internship or co-op important?
- Practical work experience in your field
- Develop relevant skills to become “work ready” after graduation
- Business Elective credits
- Discover and fine tune your career options
- Potential for a full-time position after graduation
Questions? Ready to Make an Appointment? Contact Us!
Department of Career Planning and Development: 470-578-6555
Online @ careers.kennesaw.edu