Students who have a SC hold most likely have an incomplete or overdue sanction based on a violation of the KSU Student Codes of Conduct. It is also possible that you have been suspended from the university for a violation.

Please check your KSU email for more information. You would have received a letter regarding a hearing, a resolution letter detailing any sanction information, and, if applicable, a letter warning that sanctions are overdue and a SC hold being applied.

If you have a question about your hold or need to know how to remedy the hold, please email You may also call 470-578-3403 for further assistance or visit us at our office on the Kennesaw campus, Carmichael Student Center, 2nd Floor, room 274.