The KSU Library System strives to become a premiere national comprehensive library that supports Carnegie R2 level research and student success by providing excellence in services, support, innovative resources, and learning spaces to our various scholarly communities.
In support of the American Library Association Code of Ethics and the Library Bill of Rights, the University Library System Excellence in Service Philosophy reflects the level of service you can expect from us. We are here to assist our users and to provide support and access to information through our print and electronic resources. Our Service Philosophy affords equal access to information for all in our academic community.
We promise to:
- Act with courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Respond to information needs promptly, professionally, and competently.
- Respect our users' privacy and the need for confidentiality within the limits of applicable laws.
- Listen to and respond to our users' ideas and concerns with fairness and flexibility.
- Work quickly to resolve any issues.
- Support staff development to provide our users with high quality service.