Here are some things to try if you are having trouble accessing a database:
- If the search box on the main page (SuperSearch) is down, try the Old SuperSearch, or the GALILEO search.
- Try using an incognito or private browser window. Or, try using a different browser.
- Some databases are limited to on-campus use, a specific campus, or require users to set up individual accounts. This information can be found in the description of the database on the Find a Database page (A-Z List).
- Download Lean Library—a browser extension that gives you seamless access to our resources from Google and Google Scholar.
- For general research help, chat with a librarian 24/7.
- Change your approach. For example, if you were using a direct link, try going to that database from the Library System’s A-Z List, then search again for your article. If working from a citation, try searching for the author instead of the title; citations often contain errors.
- If none of this works or there is something specific that is wrong, please submit a service ticket to the Library Resources department, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.