Kennesaw State University students represent over 127 countries! International students must meet basic international admission requirements for their classification, and you may have additional requirements based on visa type, country of origin, and educational history.
You should apply for International Admission if you are:
- Not a U.S. Citizen.
- Currently in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa.
- Currently living outside the U.S., and will require an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- Currently in the U.S. on any other class of visa.
- In the process of applying for Permanent Residency status but have not yet received the Permanent Residency card.
- Received a Permanent Residency card.
- Have been educated outside of the U.S.
You should apply for International Freshman Admission if you:
- a senior in high school, graduating in the spring, or
- recently graduated high school and have not enrolled in another college or university after graduating
You should apply for International Transfer Freshman Admission if you:
- attended another college and have earned fewer than 30 semester hours or 50 quarter hours of transferrable college credit
You should apply as an International Transfer Admission student if you:
- graduated from high school five years ago or more, or
- have attended another college and earned 30 semester hours or 50 quarter hours of transferrable college credit