- Develop confident students with leadership, teamwork, and critical creative thinking
skills through coaching and feedback from a Professional Mentor.
- Supply students with a means to explore their chosen career field and to identify
the requirements for success.
- Provide a point of contact with whom students can discuss their career goals and develop
a roadmap of how to reach them.
- Equip students with the skills to network and build connections with business and
- Build connections between classroom learning and the world post-graduation.
If you have any questions or comments, please email The Mentoring Coordinator below.