Want to get involved?
Owl Life is the web-based platform used to access all Registered Student Organizations, explore various on-campus departments, voice your opinion in campus wide votes, & discover events to enhance your student experience at KSU.
Join a Registered Student Organization (RSO)
All Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) can be found in Owl Life. Students can search for organizations by following these steps:
- Visit the on the "Organizations" tab on Owl Life.
- Browse by organization name or categories (found on the left-hand side of the screen).
- Click on an organization to visit their specific Owl Life page. Learn about the purposes of each student organization and how to become a member.
- To let an organization know you are interested in joining, click the blue "Join" button in the top right corner of the RSO's page if they have one. You can also email their RSO email address or any of the officers.
Students can set their personal settings or indicate interests by following these steps:
- Log into Owl Life with your Net-ID & password
- Clicking on your picture or initial in the circle in the top right corner.
- Select "Account" from the sidebar menu and then "Interests."
- Select your personal interests for Owl Life to personalize organization & event recommendations.
- In the "Account" section, add a profile picture, contact information, and update your notification settings for Owl Life.
If you have questions about getting involved in a Registered Student Organization, please visit the Department of Student Activities website or email us at email@example.com.