The Engaged Owl Leaders (EOL) Program is a 8 week experiential adventure where students will get connected to campus, build lasting relationships with peers, and work on leadership skills to propel them to the next stages in their KSU experience.Apply Now
If you wish to learn more please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many advantages of being an Engaged Owl Leader. Some advantages include:
- Build friendships with other students
- Strengthen your leadership abilities
- Learn about yourself and the KSU community
- Prepare you for future involvement opportunities at KSU, such as, Advanced Leaders, Resident Assistant, Ignition and Flight Crew Leader, Student Government Association, Registered Student Organizations, and more!
Commitment and engagement throughout the semester is critical in order to have an enriching experience. Therefore, it is REQUIRED that participants attend ALL sessions for the full 2 hour time period.
- 8 Weekly Leadership Sessions
All sessions for Spring 2023 will take place on Wednesdays 5PM-7PM on the Kennesaw campus beginning February 22, 2023.
The Engaged Owl Leaders Program is lead by the EOL Coordinators. These group of student leaders:
- Facilitate the weekly leadership development sessions and provide community for the EOL
- Marketing and recruitment for the program and other Department of Student Leadership initiatives
- Plan and facilitate activities for KSU-wide events
- Attend regular meetings with with fellow coordinators and DSL staff
- Serve as a mentor and positive role model in and outside of EOL sessions
If you have an interest in becoming an EOL Coordinator email email@example.com.